HOURS OF OPERATION

OFFICE HOURS: 9 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday
ESTIMATES by APPOINTMENT

Out with the Old and In with the New: A Happy Snee Farm Resident

6' Wood Privacy - Style: Dog Ear

Just received another positive feedback email:

Karen & Craig, Thanks so much for getting me worked in the schedule!!! Doug did a great job and the fence looks wonderful! I think the dogs are a bit disappointed, however, since I think they were hoping to get the run of the neighborhood lol!

The Snee Farm HOA had asked me to give them feedback regarding your company since they are looking for another company to recommend if asked by residents for fencing contractors. I have passed on my positive feedback and recommended that your company be given as a referral. It may not result in any more work (or you may not want more work!) but don't be surprised if you are asked for more quotes in this neighborhood - there's 890 homes and a lot of old fences like mine!

Thanks again and I wish you all the best!

Mary

AFTER PICTURES:


BEFORE PICTURES:


No comments: